This book takes you step-by-step through the process of creating a playable 3D character using 3DS Max.
Offering a complete overview of the 3D real-time character asset creation pipeline. Yancey Clinton will take you through the five major subjects used in the asset pipeline:
1. 3D modeling, including techniques specifically for both the body and head.
2. Unwrapping a model, which is one of the most misunderstood processes.
3. An overview of creating textures for your Unwrapped chararacter using Photoshop.
4. Rigging or Skinning a Character, using the industry standard Character Studio 4.
5. 'How to make your character move' with an overview of game animation and deeper into Character Studio.
But it doesn't end there! Yancey also shows you the final step; how to actually put the model into the Unreal editor and compile it for play in Unreal Tournament.
* Convenient learning - the companion DVD contains everything needed to complete the tutorials, so chapters and subjects can be tackled in any order
* Proven techniques - the book is based on the author's successful course at the Digital Media Academy
* Certified training - co-published with the software developer, Autodesk
Andere Kunden, die Game Character Modelling and Animation with 3ds Max Book/DVD Package , kauften, kauften auch:
Andere Bücher Informática: